Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And then there were 8....

This is a warning to the fox that took the life of my precious little black chicken on Saturday.  You will be missed very much.  Thank you for all the eggs you provided to our family.  I'm looking for you, fox!   As much as we want our chickens to run happily around the back 40, it's not working out.  They are going to have to have a fence.  We saw the fox earlier in the year, and hoped he was just passing through.

For the first time that I can remember, I went to work without make up on today. Not intentionally.  I'm very embarrased right now, but thankfully I work with two guys, and they wouldn't notice if I wore a clown suit to work.  I guess this is an experiment.  I'm wondering if I'll make it through the day without succumbing to the urge to waste valuable gas to go home and put some on.  Nah, I'll just go buy some at lunch.


Say hello to my little friends...Smoke the German Shepherd, and Roxy the relaxed Rottweiler...

No comments:

Post a Comment